This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girl time!

The Lord has blessed with many good friends! Lately I have been able to have get-togethers with them! Above is my BAG Lady girlfriends. We went shopping all day and stopped for lunch.
Then I met a bunch of old high school friend's for coffee.
It has been so nice to get back in touch with my high school friends!
A few weeks later a bunch of us girls met for dinner. 

Don't you just love girlfriends!

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.' John 14:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...