This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daddy hospital

It's a rain and blistery morning and Cameron and I are headed up to the hospital.
We are going to visit my father.
He was hospitalized suddenly due to heart trouble and then we found out he needed gallbladder surgery.
He actually looks pretty good and has good color in his face, but we are worried about him. We had a nice visit. Here's Cameron with his Grandpa.
He had to be hospitalized for several days. My Dad is such a wonderful man. I love him so much. He is a Godly man who is so kind and loving and he's always been such a hard worker. My husband loves him and so do all my sons. He's a good grandpa.
A couple of days later the whole family went to see him. Here's Eric with Grayson and Rachelle.
When we were there my mother and sister were there too.
Eric and Hayden were visiting with Daddy.
Family is so important, especially in these hard times. We hold together, pray for each other and encourage one another.
This time Daddy was in the hospital was so much better than the time before when he had his stroke. Daddy was feeling great and his biggest problem was being hungry and just wanting to go home.
He ended up not needed any heart surgery, but he did have his gallbladder removed. He was able to go home in a few days and he recovered nicely. We still need to get his heart stabilized, but we found out he has chronic heart failure, which there really is nothing you can do about. Can I ask you to please pray for my Daddy that his heart will get stronger and he will feel good and stop getting out of breath. Thank you. 

"Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am weak; Oh Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled." Psalm 6:2

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...