This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blondie Potter....

My husband said that Blondie 
was having a hard time finding her frisbee so......
.....he got her glasses!  

I love my husband!

I love my dog!

I love our funny life here at Rose of Sharon Garden!

"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

jAne said...

simply. awesome. ;o)

Jan said...

I love that Blondie is like a blank canvas! It's so funny. Blondie Dearest, now Blondie Potter, can't wait to see what's next.

God bless you,
Jan

Mardell said...

Oh my! Now she just needs her Joan Crawford eyebrows to go with the glasses! LOL She's such a good sport. (And cute too!)

Hope your Thanksgiving preps are going well. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...