This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 15, 2010

Beauty and the Beast.....

The hospital that I work reserves a local theater every year and buys tickets for all the employees and their families to see go to a play. This year the play was Beauty and the Beast. I invited my father-in-law and mother-in-law...
....and Cameron and Megan.
It was such a good play!
The actors all did such a great job.
The costumes and sets were amazing.
This small town theater is truly remarkable.
We have been to several plays here and they are always so well done with great sets, costumes, music and actors.
Megan and I at intermission.
Cameron and Megan.
Belle and the Beast are becoming friends.
And then they fall in love.
Which breaks the spell and the beast turns into a handsome man again.
And they live happily ever after!
What a great story! What a great evening we had!

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." I Peter 3:3-4

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...