This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slice of life: A quiet October night...

Just another typical evening in our home. It's funny how I got all the family members in the picture! Haha! Hayden was sitting at the barstool talking with his Dad, who was sitting in the lazy boy and you can see his foot there. Grayson was at the computer, but was sooo tired that night and just got up out of the chair and laid right there on the floor and fell asleep. Blondie came and laid right next to Grayson.

I love our funny home.

"Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His presence continually!" I Chronicles 16:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...