This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sleepy football boy....


My sweet tired boy... he's been so busy with school and football practice every day after school until 6:00, homework and he's working at the gas station about 12 hours a week. Today right after school he came home because there is a game tonight, so he didn't have practice. I went into the office to talk with him and found him laying on the floor sound asleep. Oh, my sweet boy, have sweet dreams and get some good rest before the game. I'm so proud of you and I love you so very much.


"The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights." Habakkuk 3:19


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...