This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, October 15, 2010

Family dinner.....

My husband's brother, Mark, came to town all the way from Maryland, so we had a big family dinner in his honor.
I used all of my fall dishes.
Eric's mother, Alice and I, were sitting and visiting.
Their whole family, Jim and Alice with their three kids, Mark, Eric and Stacey.
Alice with Brittany and Monique.
Jim and Alice with several of their grandkids, Preston, Mackenzie and Brittany, Monique, Hayden and Grayson. Cameron was working and Mark's three kids, Jillian, Nick and Michaela were back home in Maryland.
We had a delicious meal.
I served pork chops, green salad, garlic bread, home made applesauce and my first attempt at homemade au-gratin potatoes! They turned out delicious! They were a lot of work, but very good. The whole dinner turned out wonderful.
Jim is helping Alice with her plate.
Everyone serving up!
Eric, Rachelle and Grayson enjoying their meals!
Preston, Brittany and Mackenzie. Preston looks very excited about something! Haha!
Hayden, Preston, Brittany and Mackenzie.
Stacey and her husband, Jim. We had a lovely night and it was so special because Jim and Alice told us their love story and how they met. It was wonderful for all of the grandkids to hear it. I am so thankful for my family!
Grandpa and Hayden are being good servants and doing the dishes!
Eric and his lovely mother, Alice. It's sad because Alice has not been feeling well; her health is declining and it's affecting her activities of daily living. I pray she will get better. I am so glad that we had this lovely family gathering with most of the family for her!

"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee; the Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; the Lord lift up His countenance up upon thee and give thee peace."



Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...