This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A fall evening....

Eric and I like to ride our bikes down to the high school to watch Hayden's football practice.
I love these Indian summer days!
We brought Blondie along with us!
I love this picture of them. They're silhouetted by the sun in such a beautiful way!
Haha! I'm multi-tasking, I hope I don't crash like I did at 4th of July when I tried to do this!
Oh my goodness! It's so fun to be out on that field watching the football players on a hot October evening!
The boys of fall!
Eric's talking with one of the boys who got hurt and couldn't play. Hopefully he'll be back playing next week.
I the long evening shadows!
There's Hayden with the ball stiff arming his opponent.
Whoot whooo! Touch down! Way to go Hayden! :0)

Sunshine, bike rides, October, dogs, boys, football! Don't you just love fall!

"Let the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...