This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, October 8, 2010

Brittany's birthday!

We had a birthday party for my daughter-in-law, Brittany.
I love throwing birthday dinners for my family.
I like to set the table real pretty to make them feel really special.
This time I'm extra excited though. Can you guess why? Did you notice that the table is set for ten people? We have never had a sit down dinner for ten people all at one table before until now. We had to turn the table and we added a card table to the end. The reason we did this is this is the first time in our family history that we had four beautiful young ladies joining us for dinner!
Yep, four girls!!!  Of course we have Brittany, and this time Cameron invited Megan, Grayson invited Rachelle and Hayden invited Haley.
Here they are playing cards!
The kids decided to get the stilts out. Here's Grayson trying to help teach Rachelle.
Holy stilts batman!
Grayson getting on the stilts while Haley watches the other kids.
Mackenzie is so funny. He's sitting on his truck and crossing his legs!
Megan's still thinking about it!
They were all having so much fun! I love this blurry picture of Mackenzie and Brittany, it looks like an ad from a magazine!
Time to eat! Brittany requested chicken linguine with Alfredo sauce.
Haley, Hayden and me.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Cameron and Megan.
The birthday girl with Mackenzie and Eric.
I thoroughly enjoyed this dinner with all these neat young ladies with us.
The meal was delicious!
Time for cake and presents!!!
Happy birthday to you!
Make a wish!!!
The birthday princess is ready to open her gifts!
After Brittany opened her gifts we decided to play a game and it was boys against girls!
I have never had enough girls here to have a girl team and I do believe we won!!! We had such a wonderful evening! I'm so grateful for Brittany, she is a wonderful wife to my son and a wonderful daughter to me!
We bought her a gift certificate to the mall, so her and I went shopping a few days later so she could buy her gifts!
It was really fun shopping with her! Because I never had a daughter, I never got to do this girly stuff and it's so much fun!
We went to Olive Garden for lunch.
And then we went thrifting and picked up some ice coffees at McDonalds. It was a great day!

Happy birthday sweet Brittany! I hope you have the best year ever! I love you!

 “The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong, and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.” Isaiah 58:11


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...