This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Treasures!

Here are my latest second-hand finds!
I found all of these gorgeous plates at a garage sale!
This first one is by Johnson Bros. and it's called Farm Life.
I found a pretty little pumpkin colored dessert plate with a raised boarder and a couple of rooster plates.
I also found this pretty square green floral plate, a red Asian floral plate and a classic Blue Willow meat platter. I only paid a dollar a plate!
This was a steal of a deal! It's a green carnival glass pitcher that I found at a garage sale for $4.00!
It's green, but it's iridescent with blues and purples. It is so pretty!
I think it will look very nice with my pansy chintz dishes.
Yes, it does!
Last, but not least, I found this gorgeous soup tureen. I actually found this at St. Vincent De Paul recently for $7.99.
I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I don't think it's anything special, but it sure is pretty!
I think it looks nice sitting here on my little buffet.

Isn't it fun to thrift shop!


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5-6


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...