This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tomatoes!!!

Don't you just love the tomatoes of fall!
They are so delicious and so pretty! This is the bounty I picked from our yard today.
I was very disappointed to find this weird rotten fungus on the bottoms of some of my tomatoes. Does anybody out there know what it is?
Tomatoes sunning themselves in my kitchen window.
Mmmm! They are so delicious and look so pretty too!

"And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food." Genesis 1:29

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...