This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mackenzie's 26th birthday!

Today is Mackenzie's 26th birthday!
Brittany threw a family party for him at their home, so we all went over there to celebrate.
I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of their pretty home. These pictures are of their amazing studio where they make beautiful music together!
Mackenzie and Brittany are very talented and have put out two worship CDs. Their group is called Voice to Spirit and you can check out their wonderful music here. I am so very proud of them! They're talent is unbelievable and it touches my heart that they are doing it as unto the Lord!
Continuing on with their home tour, this is the main powder room. I love the neat colors of green and black.
She made the neat chalkboard by painting an old picture with chalkboard paint. She always writes scriptures on it, which is fabulous!
This is their home office where Brittany displays her collection of unusual musical instruments.
Here's their beautiful and serene bedroom. I love how she decorates!
Brittany took me on a little tour of their yard. Aren't her roses gorgeous!
Here's their cute little raised bed garden! They have many veggies growing in there! Mackenzie made the raised beds for her.
Hayden's sitting in their pretty living room. I love their black and white area rug.
She has pretty touches everywhere. The red flowers really pop against their green wall.
Okay, we're done with the tour, let's get this party started! Eric and Grayson are visiting with everyone and something sure must have tickled Eric!
Hayden holding his old cat, Krammer, whom Mackenzie and Brittany adopted.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Brittany and me.
Mackenzie trying to pull up a funny video on You Tube.
Grayson's girlfriend, Rachelle, joined us too.
Brittany made the most delicious homemade pizza!
She also made wonderful bruschetta appetizers.
She is such a good little hostess. I am so proud of her. She is far above where I was at her age. She enjoys cooking, baking and entertaining and does it quite often!
Her pizza's were so delicious!
Yum!
Instead of birthday cake, he wanted birthday pie! So she made him two rhubarb pies!
Lighting the candles!
Happy birthday to you Mackenzie!
Make a wish!!!
Just like the rest of the meal, the pie was delicious! Brittany certainly is a good wife and she makes my son very happy! She is a real blessing and the answer to my prayers!
Time to open presents!
This was a joke present....
....he loves marmalade and especial King Kelly marmalade, so I bought him a jar!
This was an extra special gift from Hayden. He just opened his checking account and this was the first check he ever wrote! It's cute because he wrote it to "Kenzie" instead of his proper, given name, "Mackenzie". I thought it was so sweet of him.
I always give my kids an extra small gift that I purchased at Goodwill and this year I found him a coffee cup that's filled with a candle that looks just like a froofy coffee. He was funny and lit it and was acting like he's drinking it.
We had a great time visiting and hanging out. Their home is really cozy and comfortable. Brittany really gave Mackenzie a great birthday party!
Happy birthday sunshine! I love you! Hope your 26th year will be fabulous!

"May God bless you and keep you, may He smile on you and gift you, may God look you full in the face and make you prosper." Numbers 6:24-26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...