This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sleepy boy....

He had to be at work this morning at 4:45 am and off at 7:45 am. He came home and had some breakfast. I left the room for something and when I came back I found him and Blondie sound asleep on the couch! School didn't start until 10:00 this morning, so he got a little shut eye before going. I thought this was so cute! I am so proud of him, he is a junior in high school and in school right now, he is on the football team practicing 4 days a week from 3:30 to 6:00, playing in a football game on Friday night, doing his homework and chores around the house plus working about 15 hours a week. He's doing so good. I am rally proud of him. 


"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." Proverbs 13:11


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...