This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 20, 2010

September morning....

Here's just a little slice of life at our house. It's a typical morning. I just want to remember these days as I know they will be changing soon in the future. It's a short, but hectic time every day starting at 6:00am with Grayson. Here he is in the laundry room looking for his work shirt.
Next he looks through the fridge for something for lunch as Blondie looks on.
Decisions....decisions...
Mmmm....peanut butter and jelly.
Blondie is hoping he's making something for her!
Bye, Gray, have a nice day!
I love you!
Look how sweet Blondie is watching Gray leave.
Next, Hayden comes HOME from work! Yep, he went to work at 4:45am and he gets home at 7:30am
He's always starving when he comes home.
So he grabs a quick breakfast.
And then he hits the showers and heads off to school. I'm proud of both of my hard working sons.

I love these crazy mornings. I will miss them when things change some day. I remember when my oldest two boys lived at home and our house was really a hubbub of noise and fun, I really miss those days. That's why I take these funny pictures. I just want to remember.

Life is good.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His power." Ephesians 6:10

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...