This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My studly helper...

I love running errands with my husband. I don't know why, it's just fun. We have done this occasionally, here and there over the past many years,  but lately we do it more and more. I guess because before we had four little ones at home, so we would take turns running errands or I would go and take two kids and he would go another direction with two kids, etc. Lately though, with our kids all grown up, we have more time to do simple things like this together and I LOVE it!
I really love it when he comes to the store with me.
He's such a big help to me with things like bagging and....
....pushing the cart. It makes grocery shopping and errand running much more fun!
He's easy on the eyes too! Wink!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...