This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy birthday to me!!!

Today is my 49th birthday! I can't believe I'm almost a half-century old!
My son, Cameron, took me to lunch! He was not able to attend our family birthday dinner for me tonight, so we went to lunch. We had such a great time together. He is such a sweet boy.
When I got home my sweet husband had some pretty flowers waiting for me!
What a lovely bouquet!
Mackenzie and Brittany came over.
Brittany made me a delicious cheese cake!
Brittany and me.
Me and Grayson.
Me and Rachelle. She brought me these pretty flowers!
Me and Hayden.
Me and Blondie!
We had a wonderful dinner of barbecued steak, green salad and baked potatoes. As per our family tradition, this is the dinner that I requested!
This is what I love, a good meal with my family all around me.
We have the best times together.
I couldn't ask for a better family.
Or a happier home!
Seriously? I'm that old that it takes three people to light my candles? hahaha
I love this picture of Brittany lighting the candles.
Pretty!
That's a lot of candles!!!
Happy birthday to me!
Making a wish!
Time for presents!!!! Yea!!!
I love reading the sweet cards; they mean so much!
Let's dig into that wonderful cheese cake!
She did not disappoint!
It was wonderful!
The next day I saw this bowl sitting there filled with the candles from my birthday cake.
It looks like there are so many there! I'm getting old!
I was blessed with many lovely gifts and cards and well wishes. 
It was a good day. Birthday's are fun!!!

"But Though, O Lord, art a shield about me, my Glory and the One who lifts my head." Psalm 3:3

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...