This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy birthday Hayden!

This is my baby. He's 17 today. I just can't believe it. How did he get this big? I am so proud of him. He has grown to be a wonderful, neat guy. What a blessing he is!
For his birthday dinner, he chose a rather strange dinner. He asked for French toast and bacon, which is all good and well, but then he asked for peas on the side! Around here for birthday dinners, your wish is my command, so that's what we had! My funny boy!
Cameron, Hayden and Grayson.
I'm not sure what's going on here, but Cameron looks like he just tasted something not so pleasant and Grayson's having a bit of a bad hair day! hee hee! :0)
Eric laughing about something.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Me hamming it up with bacon. Hey, I just made a funny! hee hee
Now these two are being funny!
I love this one.
Aren't family dinners the best! I love them. I love it when everyone's happy and joking and talking. They are a blast.
Time for presents!
He got an inside joke present of a bunch of jerky.
He got lots of nice things from all of us because we love him! :0)
Instead of a birthday cake, he requested a lemon cheesecake pie, which I made for him. Here's Cameron lighting the candles.
Mmmm! Cheese cake!
Happy birthday to you Hayden!
Make a wish little boy!
We hope you have the best year ever! We love you!!! Happy birthday!

"May God bless you and keep you, may He smile on you and gift you, may God look you full in the face and make you prosper." Numbers 6:24-26

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...