This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grayson's Go Kart!

Grayson has been making improvements on his buggy that's he's made from scratch. Wow, I can't believe how big and beefy it's gotten to be! It's a real beast!!! Click here to read about how he made it and a lot of other things. 
                            
He's got it all loaded up and he's taking it out to the sand dunes to go four-wheeling in it. I sure hope it will be safe and that he has a really fun time!
                            
Dad's making sure things are battened down properly and it's really secure on the trailer. 
I am so proud of him! I can't believe he made that with his own two hands. I hope he has a blast out there today! 

Bye Grayson! Have a really fun day and come home safely to us! 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...