This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun afternoon with Hayden...

Hayden and I had a day off together, so we made it special.
I made us a good lunch.
I made yummy grilled cheese sandwiches.
We went to the library and rented a good movie!
Mmmm! Grilled cheese sandwiches, Cheez-Its and pickles!
The lunch was great and the movie was great. Time with Hayden was great! I love times like this with my kids! Moms, don't forget to make little dates with your children. It will make them feel loved, strengthen your relationship with them and make wonderful memories for both of you!

“I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.” Jeremiah 29:11-13

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...