This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cameron met a girl....

This is my son, Cameron, with his new friend Megan. Isn't she a pretty girl!
Aren't they a cute couple! They met each other while working at Target and then they started hanging out together.
They had a real fondness for each other, but were taking it really slow. The first time we met her was on New Year's eve 2009 (soon to be 2010).
The whole family welcomed her and enjoyed her company!
Well time went on and they kept hanging out. They are always so funny; in this picture they are trying to look "emo".
He invited her to our annual Cinco de Mayo party and she even got on the stilts! What a trooper! I love how Cameron is holding onto her.
You can just see their chemistry!
They hiked a local mountain....
...and did the splits on the sidewalk!
They went camping with a group of friends. I love this picture of them doing a crossword puzzle by flashlight!
The next day they realized they forgot coffee mugs, so they made them out of pop cans and duct tape!
Megan got fancy with hers!
Who's the winner? I think probably Megan!
Hmmm....I wonder what he did to deserve this??? hahaha! Of course this is just a staged picture!
They really have fun together.
Well, they are not quite official, but Cameron told me that they had a long talk and they are exclusive to each other and committed to each other, but they are still going slow. They basically are courting. I am thrilled. I have been praying for a sweet girl for him for a long time and God has blessed him! They have a lot in common. The best thing is that she is a strong Christian and they attend church together. I am so thankful!

“Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him.”Psalm 37:4, 7a


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...