This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday lunch!

My two beautiful sisters and lovely mother and I started a tradition many years ago that we all meet for lunch sometime in the fall, usually September. We call it our birthday lunch because three out of four of us have birthdays at the end of August and beginning of September. I love these lunches! We had a great time.

"Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns!" 1 Chronicles 16: 31

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...