This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Armoire transformation.....

This is my big, neat, cool vintage armoire that I found at a thrift store a few years ago. We keep it in our little office, which is right next to our bedroom. I was using it to hold all of my work clothes, but then it got too crowded, so I came up with a new plan.  I wanted to spread out my work clothes and have more room, so I decided to move them into the closet in that room and take all the junk that was in the closet and put it in the armoire. Well, the first part of the plan worked great. My work clothes are now all organized and the closet looks so pretty, but .....
.....I was left with this big pile of junk that I had to deal with.
Some how it needed to all fit in here in an organized manner, but how? Then I got the idea to have my hubby make me some shelves inside. I asked him pretty please if he could do that for me and in no time he whipped up some shelves! He's such a great guy!!!
Awesome!!! Now I have shelves! I tripled my storage space!
Now everything fits in there so nicely!
It holds all my candles...
....candlesticks...
....more candles....
....game pieces....
....small games and cards...
...more game pieces
and all our family board games.
And it all fits snug as a bug in a rug right here in my pretty armoire! I love it when a plan comes together! Thank you honey!!!

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...