This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, August 20, 2010

A special teacup...

My lovely sister, Kathi, gave me this beautiful teacup.
She found it for me at a thrift shop and she said that when she saw it she thought of me because my middle name is May!
Plus, it's antique and pretty and right up my alley and she knew I'd love it! You know what, she was absolutely right, I do love it!!! She couldn't find the saucer, so I used one of mine that I had that coordinates pretty well with it. 
I decided to use it for my coffee while I read my Bible to make my morning more special! 
I also used my new neat little silver creamer!
And one of my special spoons!
Is it just me or does coffee really taste better when it's in a special cup?
I love my time with the Lord, reading His word and praying!
Thank you dear sister for making my morning more 
special!

"A person's words can be a source of wisdom, deep as the ocean, fresh as a flowing stream." Proverbs 18:4

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Its a beautiful cup...a sweet companion to your bible time....blessings on your weekend.

as always starzie said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift! Aren't sisters wonderful! I'm sure having your coffee and reading your Bible was all that more special because this cup was a gift given from the heart. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Darlene

Sue said...

a special cup indeed from Kathi, so pretty! Your relationship with Kathi reminds me of mine with my older sister. Enjoy the teacup.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...