This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 27, 2009

A very happy Thanksgiving!!!

This year for Thanksgiving the whole family packed up and drove to Salem to my husband's sister's home. Here's the whole family having appetizers and visiting before the feast!
Eric's brother, Mark, called all the way from Maryland to wish the family happy Thanksgiving. Eric's sister, Stacey, is sitting on the right with the brown shirt holding the phone which was on speaker so we could all talk to him.
My four handsome sons, Cameron, Mackenzie, Grayson and Hayden.
Stacey set the tables so pretty for Thanksgiving.
We drew numbers to see where we were sitting!
My niece Monique and my daughter-in-law Brittany.
Mackenzie, Stacey and me.
Eric's parents Jim and Alice.
Brittany and me.
Brittany and Monique.
Eric and his Dad.
Alice, Stacey and me in the kitchen.
Alice making gravy. Alice is a very good cook and I wanted to make sure I got a picture of her making the gravy because she has not been feeling well over the past year and has cut many things out of her life including cooking. You never know when life will change and have her health change like this makes me really appreciate her and all she does.
Dinner time!
Mmm, what a delicious meal! We had the traditional turkey, stuffing and all the fixings as well as a ham! We all brought salads and desserts, so there was no shortage of food!
Eric and his mother visiting after the meal.
Time for games! We separated into two teams and played a trivia game.
Here's Brittany,Grayson, Alice, Hayden and Jim on one team. It looks like they are debating what answer to give.
After that we played a new game that Cameron brought called Quelf. Oh my goodness, it is such a funny game. You pick a card and have to do what it says until you get a card that says you don't have to do it anymore. It was pretty funny! My first card said I had to cross my arms and put my thumbs in my mouth.
Alice's card said she had to put the box that the game came in in her shirt!
Stacey had to wrap a belt on her head.
I had to balance a spoon on my nose!
This is harder than you think!
Alice and Stacey cracking up! This game is hilarious! What a fun day we had! We have so much to be Thankful for! Our country, our families and our God!

"Enter His gates with Thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him, bless His name!" Psalm 100:4

Love, Sharon

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

You are greatly blessed.

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Oh what fun!! I miss doing stuff like that w/my family. You look so cute w/your thumbs in your mouth! LOL Cute game ~ never heard of it before. Bet there were alot of laughs. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...