This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Family Gathering...

My niece Whitney came home from college and her parents threw her a little dinner party and invited the family! Two of my boys were unable to make it, Cameron was working and Hayden was at a basketball game.
Here's Mackenzie and Brittany waiting for the food line to start! He's being a little difficult and not showing affection to Brittany!
She knows what to do to get him to behave! lol!
My mom and Dad.
My niece's other grandparents, Earl and Carol.
The proud Dad, Ralph, with beautiful Whitney!
My nephew Harrison and his sweetie, Nikki! Harrison informed me that they just celebrated their 6 month anniversary!
Whitney's little brother, Joseph in a samurai costume!
Grayson and Grandpa.
Some of the girls, me, my Mom, my sister, Kelli, my niece Whitney and my sister Kathi. We had a wonderful family evening together. I love doing things like this, it brings all of us closer and it's so much fun!

“For God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who is good in His Sight.” Ecclesiastes 2:26

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Sharon, That was such a fun and warm family time together. We are so blessed with our family. Hugs, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...