This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A sweet moment....

I came back home from my early morning 6:00 am walk and saw this when I opened the door. It just warmed my heart.
Eric was going into work late on this day, so he was casually drinking coffee visiting with Grayson who had to leave for work in a half hour. The house felt so warm and cozy when I walked it and it touched my heart to see two of my men sitting there talking and having coffee! It is so neat to realize that our sons have grown to be men, and now instead of father son conversations over milk, it's man to man conversations with coffee!

I love how Blondie has her head in Grayson's lap. It is so darling. This is just a little snap shot of my blessed life that the Lord has given me. I think it's good to stop and take notice of these things!

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. " Philippians 4:8

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

Farrah said...

That's really neat Sharon! Blondie is so adorable. I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...