This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stacking wood.....

Hayden wanted to earn a little extra money for Christmas shopping, so my husband put him to work stacking our firewood.
None of this was there when he started!
They got a permit and went up to the woods to cut all this firewood and then had to unload it from the truck.
Then one piece at a time, it all had to get stacked in our little wood pile.
Looks like he's worked up a sweat and had to take his sweatshirt off.
It's hard work!
I'm proud that my boys know how to work hard.
It is such an important character trait to have.
He felt so good when he was finished and he had a little extra cash in his pocket! It all worked out for good! We are praying that Hayden will be able to get his first real job this summer. He has been applying at several places and we are keeping our fingers crossed! I know that the Lord will bring him the perfect job where he will gain excellent work experience and he can be a great asset to them.

Work hard, but not just to please your masters when they are watching. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart. Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.Ephesians 6:6

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Wow, that's alot of wood! Way-2-go Hayden! :o) Remember the old chinese proverb? "He who chops his own wood heats himself twice."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...