This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soooo cute!!!

Talk about adorable! This is Blondie's first ride in the backseat of the car all by herself! She looks a little bit nervous!
She's just the cutest thing ever!

Thank you God for giving us this darling puppy!

"Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

Love, Sharon

2 comments:

Judy said...

Awwww...She's so cute!

Diva Kreszl said...

how precious! so glad to have found my way to your new blog, I missed reading your posts. Love the new crystal clock, your home is just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...