This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping with Brittany!

My beautiful daughter-in-law Brittany and I went out to lunch and shopping at some antique stores and thrift stores after Thanksgiving.
We found several fun ideas at this cute antique store. I like the sign above that says, "Back Yard Bistro". I have a big board at home, I think I'll try to copy this idea and hang it in our back yard!
Here's a cute little rose arbor that looks pretty easy to make. I wonder if my sweet hubby will make this for me????
I love this idea of putting a cloche on a silver tray. What a pretty look it is!
They also showed it with a layered look of a white plate and then the silver tray! Hmmmm, I'll have to try this at home!
We also liked this black tins and realized what a cheap and easy project that would be! Just get some old tins at Goodwill, spray paint them flat black and stencil words on them like Bon Bons and Dessert with gold paint. Then just add a crystal knob on the top and voila, you have a very cute, country french tin!
We had such a great day together! I love having a daughter to do things like this with now and it's fun knowing that we will have many, many more special days like this together!

"May He grant you the desires of your heart!" Psalm 20:4

Love, Sharon

3 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

love the new blog...I shall be following for sure!

Elena said...

That is just so sweet! How wonderful for you to have a great relationship with your DIL and that they live close.

adsgram said...

So glad that you had a girls day with Brittany. Hope she is doing well these days, too! Miss her blog!

It is so much fun catching up with all your new/old/new posts. I am getting excited "waiting for Christmas" to come to your blog. LOL!!!

Also loving your music!

Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...