This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My early Christmas gift!

Look what I got as an early Christmas present!
It's an elliptical machine!
I used to be a member at the local gym and I loved working out on the elliptical machine there.
It's a great way to burn lots of calories, but it's not hard on my joints.
They usually are quite expensive, but we found this one on Craig's List for a fraction of the retail price. It's in great shape and is very strong and durable. Now I just have to use it! LOL!

Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20


~ Sharon

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Since I took these pictures and wrote this post, I have only used it a handful of times. I am sooooo bad! We really don't have room for it, so we put it in the dormer alcove in the guest room. It is just a tight squeze and not real comfortable to get back in there, so I put it off. I have been walking with my neighbor still three times a week for one hour and I do my push ups, but that's it. I need to start getting on the elliptical at least three days a week for just 20 minutes, I think I would notice a difference in my body.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy Memorial Weekend my friend…Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

grey like snuffie said...

I love using an elliptical machine. We dropped our gym membership....I really miss that machine. My doctor brother who used to be a physical therapist LOVES elliptical machines. I forget about Craigslist..I should check it out. Hope you and your family have a GRAND Memorial Day weekend Sharon!!!!

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon,
My daughter that lives with us just aquired a elliptical machine. You'll laugh at this, the guy that wanted to get rid of it said, I'll give it to you for a case of bear! So I think she ended up getting it for about $30. Well, it's in our garage and I think in 3 months time I've only seen her on it 3 times. She begged her dad to let her put it in his garage "man cave", and now it just sits! Oh well, maybe we can sell it for a couple cases of diet pepsi.
Have a great holiday weekend!

Darlene

Kathi said...

Sharon, What a nice gift and I'm so glad you got a good price. I am bad too, but I did get on my treadmill yesterday. I plan to do it again tomorrow. I am going to get back into it again. Thanks for the inspiration. Love ya, Kathi ps please don't forget to check out my new song on my blog.xoxo's Kathi

Angela said...

Awesome find and gift..I was actually too busy looking every where else, than enlarging the pic so I could get a closer look of your decoration and and that beautiful white cabinet,,and oh ya,,the valance..and the vignette above the white cabinet,,but your gift is awesome too,,LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...