This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jack Frost came for a visit!

Man, we have had a cold snap here in Oregon! We had several days of below freezing weather! Hayden had to bundle up, but good, for school!
Look at the beautiful patterns the frost has made on my car windshield.
Gorgeous! God is so creative! We can find His beauty everywhere!
It's funny because the front and back of the car have different patterns of ice than the sides. The sides are more separate like individual little stars.
Then the back has kind of the same pattern as the front windshield, but around the edges it has little bumps of ice!
This is what it looks like from the inside of the car looking out the front windshield.
Brrr! Let's warm this baby up!
Let's hit the road jack! I hope we don't slip!

"The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen." Job 37:10

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

grey like snuffie said...

whoa.....that is crazy, but nice that you noticed the beauty before reality took over....hope you have a grand week Sharon!!!!

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
What beautiful pictures of the frost/ice! :o) Was that recently or last year?! I've always been fascinated w/snowflakes. Does Hayden have his license now? Oh my how he is growing up.

Sharon said...

Hi Mardell! These pictures were taken last December. Nope, Hayden does not have his license yet, he just has his permit and he has to have 100 hours of driving with a parent. He is up to about 65 right now. He's getting close! Then he can try for his license. I can't believe how big he is either!!

Have a great day! :0) Sharon

City Girl Country Heart said...

Hi Sharon !
It has been very cold hasnt it!Im so ready for some warmer weather!
Im glad you are blogging again, Im back at it, I have missed everyone!
Stay Warm :)
Stephanie

Elena said...

I remember that cold snap last winter. It got really cold in our part of the state too. Beautiful pictures of the ice patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...