This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love Christmastime!!!!

When I arrived to the office in the morning on the last day that I worked before taking time off for Christmas, I found these goodies at my desk!
I work with some wonderful ladies. I love Christmastime!!!

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" Psalm 34:8

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

The holidays make work so much more fun. Enjoy!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I have been sick. I was in bed all day yesterday. I wanted my house to be all festive and decorated; instead, it will be clean and it will be ready for guests. :( It will still be fun and I have so so much to be thankful for. I am better today. The fever is gone. Love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...