This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have the sweetest Valentine!

I was at work and heard the doorbell of the clinic ring and when I looked up expecting to see a patient standing there, it was my darling husband and he was holding these pretty flowers! It was even a couple of days before Valentine's day, so I was extra surprised!
He was so funny though, he just handed them to me and said "Happy Valentine's Day" and promptly left! He's a little shy and I think he didn't like the attention he was getting from all the ladies at the clinic!
I chased him down into the parking lot and gave him a big hug and kiss and told him thank you!
Aren't they beautiful!
What a lucky girl I am! I love my husband! I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's day too!!!

"Let everything you do be done in love." 1 Corinthians 16:14

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...