This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hayden's first elk.....

A very monumental event happened in the life of our youngest son! Hayden shot his first elk! Thankfully, my husband was in charge of all of this area in our son's upbringing. He took them to the hunter safety courses, bought them their hunting licenses and taught them everything they need to know. I get so nervous when they go out; you hear so often about tragic hunting accidents. I get on my knees and pray give my fears over to the Lord. I know they are all in His hands.
He was so excited and so proud and we are so proud of him! He's crossing the threshold to manhood! Thanks to Hayden, our freezer is now full of meat!

"He has given food and provision to those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him." Psalm 111:5a

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Oh wow! Congratulations Hayden!! I've never had elk ~ does it taste like venison? I bet your heart was pounding after you shot it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...