This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday Grayson!!!

Happy 19th birthday Grayson! His birthday landed on a Friday this year and it was also a high school basketball game night.
We met him at the gym where we watched Hayden's game, which the they lost :0(
and his girlfriend, Rachelle's game, which they lost too! :0(
After the game Eric and I took Grayson out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. While Grayson was not looking I told the waiter that it was his birthday.
The whole restaurant crew came over and made him put on a sombrero and sang to him! It was sooo funny and so much fun. He was really surprised. We had a great dinner.
Two nights later we had our traditional family birthday and the whole family was there.
As you might recall, one of our traditions is that I make whatever dinner the birthday boy (0r girl now that Mackenzie is married) would like for their birthday.
I love family gatherings and family dinners!
Grayson requested chicken Alfredo, orange fluffy jello salad, green salad and garlic bread.

It was a delicious meal!!! We had such a fun evening.
Time for cake!
19 candles!
He asked for yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Make a wish Grayson!
Later he opened his gifts and we all had cake. Here he's showing his camping pots and pans he got from his big brother, Cameron. It was a great evening. Happy birthday son, I hope that you have a fabulous year!!!!

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim You, who walk in the light of Your presence, O Lord. They rejoice in Your name all day long; they exult in Your righteousness." Psalm 89:15,16

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Suzy's Natural Southern Goodies said...

Looks like fun!

luvmy4sons said...

Such a lovely family. Hope it is all going well for you. My second son will be 19 this summer...after birthdays this summer mine will be 21,19,16 and 15...goes so fast. Blessings sister.

Shelley said...

Hi dear Sharon,so glad I made my way here to your new blog...a very happy B-D to your dear son. I loved seeing your friends home from your previous post...its amazing..she should be featured in one of the decorating magazines...love this new blog....blessings to you....

Connie said...

Sounds like Fiesta Guadalajara, honey! We've done the same thing here for birthdays.
xoxo,
Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...