This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas Eve.....

Christmas arrived early this year!!! Cameron and I hugging hello at the beginning of the party!
Because we had some family members traveling over the Christmas holidays, we decided to have an early Christmas gathering with my side of the family. We usually gather on Christmas Eve, but this year we were a few weeks early. Here's cousins, Jessica, Victoria, Grayson and Mackenzie waiting to eat!
Grayson and his girlfriend, Rachelle.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
My sister, Kathi and her mother-in-law, Vivian. We were so happy she could join us this year!
My hubby visiting with my Daddy.
Everyone went outside to check out Grayson's dune buggy that he made from scratch!
My mother and Victoria.
Look at all that food! We planned this party the very next day after our friends party, so we had lots of leftover appetizers. I knew I was going to be very busy, so I served ready made lasagna, green salad and french bread and had my sisters bring the dessert.
It worked out perfect!
There's nothing like getting together with the family! Joseph and Hayden visiting with Eric and Cameron in the background.
Fun, fun, fun!!!
My nephew Harrison and his girlfriend, Niki.
My Dad and my nephew Samuel.
My nephew, Garrett.
Two angels visited us! LOL! It's my two lovely sisters, Kelli and Kathi doing the dishes for me! What sweethearts they are!
Kathi and our Daddy.
We had a white elephant gift exchange. We had everyone find a funny white elephant and wrap it with a large candy bar or a small bag of candies, this way every gift was not a total loss! lol!
Eric got a "beautiful" clock! Here's Eric, me, Mackenzie and Brittany trying to appreciate it's originality!
My sister Kelli and her husband Ralph.
Mackenzie getting ready to open his present. I wonder what it could be!
Awe.......Mom got a cute little stuffed animal. I wonder what Grayson will get, Rachelle is peeking and it looks like it's something funny!
I love this picture!
Nice Jessica! She scored a chocolate fish!
Joseph is eagerly opening his gift!
Later that night after everyone left we had our own special Christmas with Mackenzie and Brittany. They were not going to be with us for Christmas this year because they are traveling down to San Diego to be with her Dad and the rest of her family. We decided we would exchange with them early.
Hayden opening a gift they got him.
Hurry up Hayden! Let's see what you got!!! :0)
It was a very special and fun night. I am so thankful to be able to spend wonderful times like this with my family. Even if we don't spend Christmas on the 25th, we can still enjoy these special memories with them!

"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a pleasant surprise to read this post tonight, I always enjoy reading of special times with your family. I love celebrating Christmas, and I have started decorating and planning for ours.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Sue

Lady Farmer said...

So nice to hear from you, Sharon! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas celebration with all of your family! And it is always good to celebrate Jesus, no matter the hour, day or month!
Merry Christmas! ;~P

Kathi said...

Sharon, I'm so happy you are posting again. What a fun celebration we had last year. I love you, dear sister. Kathi

Julie said...

Hi Sharon! Glad to see you posting again! How wonderful it is to see you celebrating your holidays with your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...