This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A cool bath????

Never a dull movement! I came home from shopping and walked by the main downstairs bathroom and saw this!
This is not something you see everyday! We usually do not keep a refridgerator in our bathtub! This is my son Hayden's mini fridge that he keeps in his room (he purchased it at a garage sale for $5.00). It needed defrosting, so he set it in the bathtub! Which I actually thought was a pretty smart idea! If you look closely you can see a huge slab of ice that came from the inside of the fridge. It sat there for 24 hours and totally defrosted and then he cleaned it out and put it back in his room. It struck me as funny, it's not every day that you see a refrigerator in your bathtub! Hee hee!

"As for me, I will sing about Your power. I will shout with joy each morning because of Your unfailing love." Psalm 59:16

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

spindlecottage said...

what a riot! Have a blessed Christmas!

Kathi said...

Your sons are all funny and creative; also, thoughtful of their mother. It's so great that he took the care not to get water on the carpet. Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...