This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas mugs and glasses.....

I'm a nut! I admit it! I am a dish/glass/mug-aholic! I love to change out our mugs seasonally and for Christmas I also change out our drinking glasses, wine glasses and dishes! I didn't take any pictures of my dishes, but here are a few photos of my mugs and glasses. I just think it's fun!
It brightens my day to open my cabinets and see all these festive red and green glasses and mugs!
Hmmm.....so many to choose from!
This is one of my new favorites. Lately I'm really into red birds!
I also just love this one with the silhouettes of Santa's helpers!
I like it when they are colored on the inside if I can find them that way and I also like it when the pattern goes all the way around the mug or glass.
Pretty holly leaves and berries!
Happy little snowmen!
I love this red based wine glass!
This one is so cute, it has scenes all the way around it depicting Santa slowly going down the chimney! Doesn't it just seem like milk would taste better out of this glass? Hee hee!

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'" Psalm 91:1

Love, Sharon

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Very cute collection! I really like the idea of having different glasses/mugs/dishes for each season!

Angela said...

The glasses are exactly the same ones I used for our Poinsettia Festival on sunday. I was going to put candles in them (tea lights) bought thought for 'safety reasons' better place candy canes in them...They looks so pretty on the table beside vases that were filled with poinsettia flowers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...