This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning......

Merry Christmas!!!! It's Christmas morning!!!!! Wow! Look at all the presents! It looks like we were very good this year and Santa came!!! LOL!
My happy husband in front of the fire with his coffee and his faithful companion, Bailey.
I'm wearing my new little slippers that my sister, Kelli, gave me! Aren't they cute! I literally showed up for Christmas with bells on!!!!
Merry Christmas family!!!
Hayden by the fire! The stockings are still full, we haven't opened them yet!
Okay, everybody go!!!
Cameron displaying his new hat and a new blanket.
Grayson got a new hunting rifle!
Hayden got a new flat screen TV!
Eric got a fishing knife.
I got this beautiful white pitcher from Cameron! Thank goodness the picture's blurry since I look so very lovely! haha!
It's time for our annual Christmas breakfast made by Dad!
Eric made bacon.....
....and French toast for our Christmas breakfast!
Yummy!
This has been our family tradition for many, many years!
I set the table with our pretty Christmas dishes and pretty plaid tablecloth.
I used the silver angel napkin rings. I feel that this little act of setting the table makes my family feel special and I love to do it for them!
Eric and the boys ready to eat Christmas breakfast.
I love my family and I love moments like these!
Even though we didn't have the whole family there, it was still really special!
What a lovely Christmas morning breakfast we enjoyed!
After breakfast we cleaned everything up and showered and started getting ready for my husband's side of the family to come over for Christmas day.

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10-11

Merry Christmas! Love, Sharon

1 comment:

Sue said...

Sharon, I just love visiting your home especially at Christmas.
Hugs, Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...