This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at Mackenzie and Brittany's home....

Because my son, Mackenzie, and his wife, Brittany were in California for Christmas, we decided to celebrate our own little Christmas with them at their house when they got home a few days after Christmas! They had a lovely time down in San Diego with her family!
Their little newlywed home is so cute and cozy!
I love their tree! Brittany thought of this neat idea of hanging pictures of the family on the tree! Isn't that cute!
What a clever idea!
It's also a neat way to honor family members!
Pretty!
This is a cute vignette with a mini tree and some vintage Christmas balls and beads.
I love these vintage Christmas balls and bead picks. I gave her the picks and she got the balls from her grandmother.
Pretty angel and silver bottle brush tree!
I love the table!
She hung a cute mini wreath on her corner hutch. Since the cabinet is red and her dishes are white, it already looks so Christmasy and festive!
They recently did a makeover to Brittany's office and I love how it looks!
Here's the music studio.
They make beautiful music here!
Mackenzie has collected vintage Star Wars action figures since he was a little boy and he displays some of his collection in the studio. I think it looks really cool!
Their pretty guest bathroom.
Brittany baked some Papa Murphy's pizza for us!
What a darling little girl she is!!!
We had a great time visiting, eating pizza and watching a movie! I love our family!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Happy Newlyweds in front of their tree! This is their second Christmas as a married couple and it was very special indeed!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." Luke 2:11-12

Merry Christmas! Love, Sharon

2 comments:

Kathi said...

I love their cozy home and the way they decorate! Happy Thanksgiving. Kathi

Angela said...

What an absolutely beautiful home for these newlywed's..I love her red corner hutch. Just beautiful. The table is VERY pretty all set up like that. Sure does 'pop' with the black,white plates and the red hutch. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...