This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 21, 2009

Cameron's Novel!

My son, Cameron, has been writing a novel and he just finished it! It is still a rough draft, but he had it printed and bound so he could edit it and make changes easier. He brought it over to show us.
I am so proud of him! It took him about six months to complete.
It is a fantasy. He doesn't want me to read it yet until he edits it. He is planning on writing two more to make a trilogy and then he will start shopping around for a publisher.
I can't wait to read it!
I am so very proud of him! What an accomplishment! It would be so wonderful if he got published!

"May He grant you the desires of your heart." Psalm 20:4

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

adsgram said...

You have every right to be proud of him. Good luck with your writing, Cameron...


Lynne
dlynne172@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...