This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 20, 2009

50% off Christmas decor!!! Whoot whooo!!!

My good friend, Shannon and I went out for dinner at Christmastime to celebrate our friendship and to catch up.
Afterwards we decided to go to Goodwill and check out all the Christmas decor. We were pleasantly surprised to see the sign above!!!!
They had soooo much Christmas stuff!
It was really fun to shop for Christmas things at 50% off the already low prices DURING the season!
There was so much to choose from!
Now I think this lady could possibly be a hoarder or needs to sign up for Shoppers Anonymous! I don't think I have ever seen a cart so full!!!
I found some wonderful things and ended up spending about $7.00. I love shopping at Goodwill! :0)

"Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him." Psalm 2:12

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Sharon,
What a great goodwill store to shop at , I must say ours in our town doesn't compare at all. Thanksfor sharing.
Hugs,
Sue

It's Jan! said...

Sharon, you have no idea how much I am enjoying these posts. I love Christmas and decorate much the same way you do...vintage finds!

So glad to see you again...you were missed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...